Technical Sales Engineer
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech(Aero, Auto, EEE, ECE, ICE, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical, Mineral / Mining Engg, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation)
Location : Bangalore
Last Date : 13 Sep 2016
Salary : 6000 - 8000 Rs Per Month
Year of passing: 2015 - 2016
Experience Required: 0-1 Years
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Skills: Verbal Communication
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales