Explosives and Blasting: Part-1
- Detonation and Deflagration
- Ingredients of explosives
- Classification of explosives
- Blasting properties of explosives
- Strength- Trauzl lead block test
- Detonation Velocity
- Water Resistant
- Fume Characteristics
- Oxygen Balance
- Detonation Pressure
- Borehole pressure and critical diameter
- Safety in handling & storage qualities
Explosives and Blasting: Part-2
- EXPLOSIVE INITIATING DEVICES/SYSTEMS
- Fuse/Cord system
- Blasting accessories
Explosives and Blasting: Part-3
- Classifications of firing systems
- Ground blasting techniques
- Plaster shooting
- Pop shooting
- Blasting theory
- Rock breakage mechanism
Explosives and Blasting: Part-4
- Important formula
- Absolute bulk strength
- Absolute weight strength
- Actual scaled distance
- Deck stemming
- Minimum distance
- Powder factor
Explosives and Blasting: Part-5
- Blast- Pattern Parameters
- Delay patterns
- Blast design
Explosives and Blasting: Part-6
- Definitions, Rules and Regulations as per CMR
- Fiery seam
- Gassy seam of the first degree
- Permitted explosive
- Type of Explosives
- Reserve Stations
Part 1 https://onlineminingexam.
Part 2 https://onlineminingexam.
Part 3 https://onlineminingexam.
Part 4 https://onlineminingexam.
Part 5 https://onlineminingexam.
Part 6 https://onlineminingexam.